Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Background test

This image is my original sketch of the establishing shot.











This is my first attempt to create a Digital background of the establishing shot for my Melvin story. (Click image for closer look.)








This is a quick sketch of Melvin where I am testing out more flexibility in his body. I want his whole body to be apart of his motions. This is an attempt to create a flow of his body posture with his body movement. In this image he is looking off camera to the left creating a strong flow through his body.(Click image for closer look.)









This image is of tree concepts. The one with a check mark beside it is one I think I will develop further. I like the flat termination point of the branches from the trunk and the square shapes for the canopy.(Click image for closer look.)










This image is for concept of Melvin's house. I want the house to be of irregular shape contrasting his more organic form. I want the shapes to be geometric and blocky and completely unrealistic but still capture the essence of a basic house.(Click image for closer look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment