Sunday, June 20, 2010

6.19.2010 Concepts of the day

Today was a good day. I came up with some pretty good ideas for Melvin. These are my concept art ideas to get the composition laid out or at least a pretty good idea of where i want the camera and the objects in the scene.


Trouble in the garden: the following ideas are to depict the kind of issues Melvin will be having in the garden. Critters of all sorts will be causing trouble and Melvin is dealing with them best he can.









These concepts depict a defeated Melvin returning to his house and looking back at his garden with sadness for he had just worked all day and his garden is still a mess and all seems lost.







This image depicts Melvin calling to buy the I*Bot after seeing the infomercial.



These images depict the way the I*Bot will be delivered:



I have made some changes to my robot: I am going to call it an I*Bot to keep current with the times. I simplified it's design a bit as well. When it is inactive it will sit like an "I" in the garden..



No comments:

Post a Comment